Kerala Plus One (+1) Admission 2022 : The Kerala +1 Admission online application process will be starting from June 3rd Week. All the eligible candidates can apply for the plus one admission 2022-23 at the official website – www.hscap.kerala.gov.in. We have listed the eligibility criteria and more guidelines about the Plus One Admission that you must follow.
Kerala Plus One Admission Registration 2022
All the candidates those who are done with the SSLC Examination and have received the result and are now planning to go further for Plus one (+1) / Plus two (+2) studies can apply at HSCAP single window portal. The registration window will be opened only through online mode. There are a few important document which should be submitted along with the online application form. The Last date for filling the application form in June last week 2022.
The Authority will then process the online application forms which they have received and will publish the allotment list which will contain candidate’s name for plus one (+1) admission 2022. The Allotment list will be prepared based on the scores scored by the candidate.
HSCAP Plus One Admission 2022 Stages
The Kerala HSCAP Plus One Admission 2022 will be held in two stages. The first one is the main allotment which will be released by the authority on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates. The Main Allotment comprises of HSCAP Plus One (+1) First Allotment 2022 and the HSCAP Plus One (+1) Second Allotment 2022. Once the allotments are conducted and the candidates have joined their allotted schools, there will be some vacant seats which will be later filled through a supplementary allotment.
Once the normal allotment process including the supplementary allotment have finished successfully. The Kerala Government gives an opportunity for those candidates who are eligible for sports quota and community quota. These candidates can apply for a separate application after the normal allotment process.
HSCAP Plus One Seats 2022
According to an information that our group have received, last year the total seats for Kerala Plus One admission 2020-21 is 3,61,746 in Govt, Aided and Unaided school. From which 1,41,050 seats in Govt school and 1,65,100 seats in Aided school and 55,596 seats in Unaided school.
Kerala Plus One Admission Online Application Eligibility Criteria 2022
For those candidates those who wish to apply for DHSE Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 should be eligible in order to apply for the same. Here we have listed some important details about the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be Indian Citizen and must be domicile of Kerala.
- Applicant must have qualified class 10th or SSLC Examination from the govt. approved Board.
- Applicant must have secured cut off marks/grades to get admission in the Govt. schools of the Kerala State.
All candidates are advised to visit the official notification released on the website.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 Overview
|Kerala Higher Secondary Plus One Admission 2022-23
|Higher secondary Centralised Allotment Admission / Single Window System (Ekajalakam)
|Plus One Admission 2022 Date Schedule
|Plus One Admission 2022 Online Application Start Date
|June 3rd Week, 2022
|Last Date for Plus One (+1) Admission
|June last Week, 2022
|Plus One Trial allotment 2021 Date
|Plus One First allotment 2021 Date
|July 2nd Week, 2022
|Plus One online classes start date
|Plus One Admission and Allotment site
|Plus One (+1) Supplementary Allotment
|+1 Supplementary Allotment Start Date
|+1 Supplementary Allotment end date
|Plus One (+1) Sports Quota Admission Dates
|Plus One (+1) Sports Quota Certificate Registration and verification
|Certificate Registration and verification end date
|+1 Sports Quota Online Registration
|+1 Sports Quota Online Registration last date
|+1 Sports Quota First Allotment Date
How to Apply for DHSE Plus One Admission 2022 ?
Canidates those who have passed the SSCL Examination and are now looking for further studies can apply for the Plus one Admission 2022 at the official website. Candidates should meet the eligibility criterion mentioned above inroder to apply for the admission process. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below about How to Apply Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 ?
- Step 1. Go to the site www.admission.dge.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2. Download the plus one admission prospectus
- Step 3. All the candidates are advised to firstly read the online hscap registration instructions
- Step 4. Enter the hscap site through the link “Click for Higher Secondary Admission”
- Step 5. Click the link “CREATE CANDIDATE LOGIN-SWS” for candidate login creation
- Step 6. Select the district where you like to apply (Application District ) and submit.
- Step 7. Next page is the “Candidate Registration” where you could enter the registration details and the options for the courses. Enter the required details as per the prospectus and submit online application.
- Step 8. Take a printout of the online application for future reference.
How to Create HSCAP Plus One Admission Candidate’s Login 2022 ?
- Step 1. Enter the site www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2. Click on the link “Create Candidate Login – SWS”
- Select the district of submitted application
- Step 3. Enter the details like Scheme, Register number, Month Pass, Year Pass, Date of birth, Security Code and finally click on the submit button
- Step 4. Next screen you can see the application information like Applied district, Application number, Neme, Scheme, gender and mobile number
- Step 5. Click on the “Send OTP” button
- Step 6. OTP is sent to your registered mobile number while submitting the application
- Step 7. Enter the OTP and click on the “Submit OTP” button
- Step 8. On the next page enter the password on the New Password Box (The password should be minimum eight characters included with one capital letter, one small letter, one number and one special character).
- Step 9. Re-enter the same password on the Confirm Password box and enter the “Update” button
- Step 10. Now the Candidate Login Creation is completed.
Once the candidates have created the login page, you will be able to login to the page using your username, password and district.
How to Apply for Kerala Plus One Admission Sports Quota / Community Quota Admission 2022 ?
All the candidates those who wish to pursue admission under the sports quota should submit the application form through the website www.sports.hscap.kerala.gov.in. The Kerala Plus One sports quota certificate registration and verification submission starting date is Tentatively May 2nd Week. All the candidates are advised to submit the online registration application form before the last date. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below about How to Apply for Sports quota Admission 2022
- Step 1. Go to the site www.sports.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2. Fill the online registration form
- Step 3. Submit the online registration form
- Step 4. Take the print out of registration slip
- Step 5. Visit district sports council office along with slip and originals of all documents to prove the achievements.
For more information candidates are advised to visit the official website : Visit