ISRO (Indian Space Research Organizer) Recruitment 2019, ISRO Recruitment 2019, Indian Space Research Organizer Recruitment 2019-20, ISRO Centers in India
ISRO Recruitment 2019 |The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is all set to conduct a recruitment drive for shortlisting candidates for 41 vacant posts at Liquid Propulsion Systems Unit located at Thiruvananthapuram and Bangalore. The ISRO vacancies are for posts of light and heavy vehicle driver, Technician and Draughtsman in B-level, and catering attendant. Important details regarding eligibility, application process and salary structure of ISRO Recruitment 2019 are given below-
For ISRO Technician, Draughtsman : Applicant should have passed their High School/ Intermediate Examinations. They must have a National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate for the respective posts.
For ISRO light, heavy vehicle driver : Applicant should also have valid driving license. For light and heavy vehicle driver the minimum experience required is of 3 and 5 years respectively.
For catering attendant : In this opening, the only required condition is that candidate must have passed High School/ Intermediate Examinations.
Interested candidates and those who are willing to apply for ISRO Job Notification 2019 can through below Direct link of official website isro.gov.in and payment of fee through debit/ credi cards/ net banking. people can Apply for Centers zone wise of ISRO Hyderabad, ISRO bangalore, ISRO Ahemedabad, ISRO Tiruvananthapuram, ISRO Sriharikota, ISRO New delhi.
Indian Space Research Organizer (ISRO) Recruitment 2019
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Recruitment : Apply Online for 1 Technical Assistant Post. Interested Candidates who Completed all Eligibility Can Read the Full Advertisement Details and Apply Online.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and the Department of Space Centers and Units have released an official recruitment notification for those aspiring the post of a scientist or an engineer. This article underlines all the relevant information that is required to begin, proceed and conclude the job procedure in ISRO. The information includes the eligibility criteria, the different pay scales for the jobs available and the different ways to apply and proceed with the application process. All the applicants must have cleared the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
Indian Space Research Organization is adept with projects that delve in Space Science and Technology for the upliftment of the general societal lifestyle. The governmental body helps the nation build self-reliant and technologically developed launch vehicles and communication satellites. Indian Space Research Organization also helps in domains such as telecommunications, broadcast, national radio service, in metro logical applications and the issues that govern natural resources.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Application Form
Application form will be available in online mode only from 18 June 2019. The online window for filling application form will be hosted at www.lpsc.gov.in. Last date of application submission is July 2.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Salary
The per month salary range for various posts under ISRO Recruitment 2019 are as follows-
For Technician and Draughtsman: Rs. 21,700- 69, 100
For Heavy/Light Vehicle Driver: Rs. 19, 900-63, 200
For Catering Attendant: Rs. 18,000 – 56, 900
How To Apply
Step 1- Go to official website of LPSC – lpsc.gov.in
Step 2- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tabon the homepage
Step 3- Click on ‘Status of Current Advertisements’. Choose apply online option available in front of Technician & Technical Assistant positions
Step 4- To apply enter your details correctly and submit the application. Download the application for future references
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualifications / Eligibility
There are a variety of jobs offered by the organization but the few of the recent job notifications announced by the organization requires M.Tech / M.Sc / PhD / MBBS / 10th / Any Graduate / GATE / NET / Post Graduate / ITI or Equivalent. So if you hold some of these educational qualifications, there may be a job opportunity for you in the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
Important resources for ISRO Recruitment 2019
Job seekers need to be aware of a variety of things regarding ISRO recruitment 2019. These include ISRO Job notifications, ISRO Admit card, ISRO results, ISRO exam answer keys, the official website of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), contact details, etc. We have managed all the information on the organization page.
Departments of ISRO with Recruitment
|Sl : No :
|Departments of ISRO with Recruitment Opportunities
|ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC)
|Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
|Department of Space and ISRO HQ
|National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
|Development and Educational Communication Unit (DECU)
|Space Applications Centre (SAC)
|ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC)
|Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
|ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU)
|Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (LEOS)
|ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
|Antrix Corporation Limited
|Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR
|Master Control Facility (MCF)
|ndian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS)
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment
- In order to apply for vacancies in ISRO, the candidates must have cleared his B.E. (Bachelors in Engineering) or B.Tech. (Bachelors in Technology) or equivalent degree with first class marks. A minimum of an average of 65% of passing marks is necessary for applying in ISRO.
- A minimum of 6.84 CGPA on the scale of 10 is a necessary criterion to apply. This kept in mind, only the applicants who have registered themselves in their B. Tech degree before July 31st, 2013 would be covered. Applicants who are AMIE (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers) will be considered as per MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources Department) order with stated number 11-15-2011-AR that is dated 6th of December, 2012. AMIE candidates must have a minimum average of 65% marks or a minimum CGPA of 6.84 in Section ‘B’.
- Candidates who have cleared their B. Tech or M. Tech are eligible to apply after they submit their degrees. Candidates who have pursued an integrated. B.E. / B. Tech alongside M.E. / M. Tech are also eligible if they have a minimum average of 65% marks or a minimum CGPA of 6.84 on the scale of 10. Those who have done a part-time B.E or B. Tech are also eligible to apply. However, the candidates who have their degrees through correspondence are not eligible to apply.
Essential Steps on ISRO Recruitment Application Form 2019
- A mandatory registration under the National Careers Services (NCS) is required. Only the registered candidates would be considered. The application process would be pursued entirely online after giving their personal, educational and residential details.
- The candidates who are presently serving in a Central/State Governmental/Autonomous or Public Sector Undertaking body must provide a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the organization with their employee registration number, postal code and the name on the reverse.
- SC/ST/OBC applicants will be spared the online application fees of 100 INR.
Selection Process by ISRO through GATE
- Based on the academic score and the application form, primary shortlisting will be carried out before a list of candidates is released who can appear for the written test carrying 80 questions of objective type.
- On the basis of the score of the written test, candidates would be selected for the personal interview. The score of the written test will not be applicable while cumulating the scores for the personal interview.
- If the candidate scores a minimum of 60% marks in the personal interview, the candidate will be shortlisted (in the order of merit) for being eligible for appearing in the empanelment in the selection panel.