Kerala university, kerala university ug admission, kerala university registration 2021, www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in, kerala university ug trial allotment, kerala university allotment 2021
The Kerala University has started the Online Registration for UG Admission 2021-22 under the colleges in Kerala University. The Candidates who want to join for Kerala University UG Degree can apply through the website www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. The Degree Admission Prospectus of UGCAP has been uploaded at the Official Website of Kerala University. All the candidates are requested to go through the prospectus.
The Kerala University Degree Admission 2021 (Ekjalakam) Registration started on 03.08.2021
Kerala University UG Online Admission Important Dates
UG Online Admission 2021 Schedule of dates for Centralized Allotment Process to UG programmes in Govt./Aided/Self Financing Colleges/Centers of the University (UIT’s) for the academic year 2021-22
|Date of commencement of registration||02.08.2021|
|Closure of Registration||17.08.2021|
|Allotted candidates to remit University admission fee through online mode for confirmation of allotment and for rearranging or deleting higher options||18.08.2021 to 24.08.2021|
|Allotted candidates to remit University admission fee through online mode for confirmation of allotment||25.08.2021 to 02.09.2021|
|College joining||26.08.2021, 27.08.2021, 31.08.2021, 01.09.2021 and 02.09.2021|
Kerala University UG Admission 2021 – Online Registration Steps
How to Apply for Kerala University UG Online Admission 2021
Any candidate who wish to join First Degree Programme under the University of Kerala should compulsorily register online http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
Generating Application Number and Password
1) The first step of UG online registration process is generating application number and password. For this, the candidates have to click on “Click here for Registration” button available in the UG page of the website www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. After that, the candidate has to provide the minimum details like Exam Board, Register Number, Year of Passing, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Email id and Whether Differently Abled. After entering the required details, the candidate will be provided with a unique application number and password. Date of birth is the default password in the format dd/mm/yyyy
The candidate should login with the Application number and Password which they have generated through the previous step.
3) Instructions for Online Registration
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before registration. After reading the instructions click the “Proceed” button. Do not press “BACK” button during registration.
STEPS FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS (1 TO 7)
Step 1 : Registration Fee Payment
The Registration Fee will be as follows:
a). For General / SEBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
b). For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/
Step 2 : Candidate Profile Registration
Candidate should enter the personal details here. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
I. Personal Details
1. Name (As in the certificate of the qualifying examination).
2. Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy format).
3. Gender (Choose Male/Female/Transgender).
4. Keralite: Whether Keralite or not?
5. Nationality: Whether Indian or not?
6. Contact Mobile No: Enter Mobile Number.
7. Land Phone: Enter Land Phone Number with STD Code.
8. Email: Enter Email id.
9. Address: The candidate has to provide permanent address for communication.
Step 3 : Academic Profile Registration.
Enter mark details of the qualifying examination of the candidate.
1. Type of Examination: Regular, Part-time or Open school.
2. Board of Study: Select HSE-Kerala, VHSE-Kerala, ISC, CBSE, THSE or OTHERS. If the candidate has studied in Other Boards (Open School, +2 from other state boards etc.) he/she has to obtain Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala and shall submit the same to the college if he/she gets admission.
3. Stream: Stream of study like Science, Humanities, Commerce.
4. Year of Passing: Select the year of passing of qualifying examination.
5. Number of Appearances: The number of chances taken to complete the qualifying examination.
6. Examination Register Number: The Register number of qualifying examination.
7. Pre-knowledge of Arabic: If the candidate has pre-knowledge of Arabic in secondary or higher secondary level, click yes. This is applicable for only those who wish to take admission for BA Arabic course.
8. Mark Details: Choose appropriate Mark System. If the candidate has studied under Grade system, It is his/her responsibility to convert his/her grades into marks by following the directions from his/her board of study and produce the valid documents at the time of admission.
Step 4 : Upload photo and Signature
Photo [with 150px X 200px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. Photo must be clear and with light background. Signature [with 150px X 60px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. For uploading photo and signature, select the image file in the computer using “Browse” button. After uploading the photo and signature, click “Continue” button for further registration.
Step 5 : Add and Change Options
Selection of choices is to be done with utmost care. On each selection of programme/college options, the same be added to the list of options by invoking “Add Option” button. A student can add up to a maximum of 20 options.
The preference numbers along with the selected options shows the priority of options. So candidate must be very careful in prioritizing their options.
Step 6 : Verify the Application
After adding all the options, click “Preview and Verify Completed Application” button for further registration. A thorough verification be performed before taking printout. Provision for editing is permitted in some specific fields in each section.
Step 7 : Print out of completed application form
Click the ‘Print Completed Application’ button to take the print out of the completed application form. The Registration process is completed only after taking the print out of the completed application form.
Candidates are instructed to submit their application online within the time schedule specified, through admission portal.
Required Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
All candidates who take an admission in a college should submit the following documents before the
Principal/Head of the College/Institution concerned. No additional time will be granted to the candidates for submitting the documents at the time of admission.
1.Print out of completed online application.
2.The original fee receipt / transaction slip towards Registration fee.
3.The original fee receipt / transaction slip towards University Admission Fee.
4.Allotment Memo (Latest) in case of candidates who get admission through centralized allotment/spot
allotment OR Letter duly signed by the Registrar in case of candidates who get admission through special order.
5.Original mark list/certificate of the qualifying examination.
6.Certificate to prove date of birth.
7.TC from the Institution last attended.
8.Course & Conduct Certificate.
9.Migration Certificate from the Board/University last studied.
10.Course Cancellation memo from the University last attended (if applicable) (See clause 6.8)
11.Certificates from the village officer namely “The applicant belonging to Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority House Hold (PHH) category” or “The income or assets certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in General Category” for candidates
under EWS category.
12.Caste/Community Certificate for candidates under Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes quota.
13.Non Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of SEBC candidates.
14.Non Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OEC candidates claiming vacant SC/ST seats.
15.Non Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate in the case of OEC candidates claiming fee concession.
16.Community Certificate and Income Certificate in the case of candidates eligible for OEC educational assistance (Annexure V.A)
17.Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks/weightage if any.
18.Eligibility Certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying
examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE (AISSCE) and ISCE.
19.Transgender identity card issued by the State Government if applicable.
20.Undertaking from the students as per the provisions of anti-ragging verdict by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. (Annexure VII)
21.Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application
Trial Allotment :
A trial allotment will be published before the closure of registration in the profile of the candidate, to give an idea about the chances of getting admission to a Programme at a particular college, based on the options registered and the rank of the candidate. The trial allotment does not guarantee admission to the candidate.
After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for revising options, the first allotment will be published in the website on the date to be notified. Candidates can check the details of allotment in the “Allotment” link provided in their profile. The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee as per the procedure and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotments.
The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the college concerned.
Second Allotment and Remittance of Fee.
The second allotment list will be published on the date to be notified. A candidate who gets an allotment at any stage will have to remit the prescribed fee for the course allotted, through the method
Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more details
For more Details visit www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
candidates can get the link given below to download the prospectus
To Download Prospectus: Click HERE