Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co Ltd (KEL) is a Multi-Product Engineering Company with 50 plus years of experience and expertise in Engineering Industry, and now proudly serving an envious client base including Defence, Irrigation and Power Projects, Space Research Organizations, State Electricity Boards, Indian Railways and the General Public both in India and abroad. The Company which is a Public Sector Undertaking fully owned by Govt. of Kerala has four state-of-the-art manufacturing units spread across Kerala and has a pan India presence with its Sales and Service unit in all major metros and selected cities. We update as soon as KEL publish a new recruitment notification. So, keep visiting for current and upcoming Kel jobs notifications for the year.
Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co Ltd (KEL) Recruitment 2019
The Kerala Electrical and Allied Engg. Co. Ltd (KEL), a Govt. of Kerala undertaking, has invited applications in a prescribed format eligible and experienced candidates for filling 20 vacancies to the post of Site Engineers (Civil) to be posted across various regions in Kerala comprising Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode, Kannur and Kasaragod through direct recruitment. The offline application process towards the same starts from July 30, 2019 and closes on August 25, 2019.
Candidates must be :
- B.E/B.Tech Degree in Civil (OR)
- Diploma Holders retired from reputed Organization having 10 yrs of relevant experience
Experience: 2 Years’ Experience in the respective field.
- Candidates’ age must be above 25 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
KEL Site Engineer Pay Scale:
- Selected candidates will get Rs.15,000/Month. and other allowances as applicable – from the organization.
Selection Procedure for KEL Recruitment 2019:
- GATE scores
- Descriptive Examination
- Personal Interview
- Rs.100/‐ (payable online only).Note: There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
How to apply KEL (Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Co.Ltd) Recruitment 2019
1) Visit the KEL Official Website : www.kel.co.in
2) Search for Trainee Officer, Supervisor (Survey) notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
3) Download or View the Notification in Official Website
4) Check and verify your eligibility to KEL Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
5) Take a printout of the application form or Print your CV.
6) Fill all the details required by KEL
7) All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Company Limited address on or before 25.08.2019.