NTA NEET 2021 Examination Date, Registration, Eligibility Criteria – Check all HERE, neet 2021, neet 2021 application form, neet 2021 registration, neet 2021 registration date, neet 2021 registration date fees, neet 2021 date, neet 2021 syllabus, neet 2021 syllabus pdf by nta
National Testing Agency will be releasing the application form for the National Eligibility Entrance Test 2021 at the official website on the month of December. All the candidates those who wish to study for MBBS / BDS can apply for the NEET 2021 by registering at the official website by filling the application form. The Candidates can read this full article to get know more details about filling the application form.
NEET 2021 Application Form
New Delhi : National Testing Agency will be releasing the application form for the National Eligibility Entrance Test 2021 at the official website on the month of December. All the candidates those who wish to study for MBBS / BDS can apply for the NEET 2021 by registering at the official website by filling the application form. The Candidates can read this full article to get know more details about filling the application form.
NEET 2021 Application Form
The National Testing Agency will be releasing the application form through online mode. The candidates can apply for MBBS/ BDS Course by filling the application form. All the candidates are requested to be careful while filling the application form, the candidates will be only allowed to fill and submit one application form submission of multiple application form will be rejected by the Authority. All the candidates should fill the application form before the First week of January.
How to Apply for NEET 2021
Candidates can apply for NEET 2021 by visiting the official website ie. www.ntaneet.nic.in. and by clicking on the link which reads application form. Candidates can follow thge steps to apply for NEET 2021.
How to Apply
Step 1. Visit the official website.
Step 2. Click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
Step 3. Fill details in the application form i.e. date of birth, category, mobile number etc.
Step 4. Now login using login credentials
Step 5. Fill exam center preference
Step 6. Upload the required documents
Step 7. Make payment of the fee through online mode.
Step 8. Now click on the ‘submit’
Candidates can take a print copy of the same for furture uses.
Instructions and procedures for online application form NEET (ug) – 2021
1. Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. NEET (UG) – 2021 will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. For details, check Admission Notice available on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in).
3. Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2021 “Online” only.
4. Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG) – 2021
6. The upper age limit of 25 years as prescribed under the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997 vide amendment dated 22.01.2018, was challenged before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi and the said upper age limit had been upheld vide judgement dated 11.05.2018 in W.P. No.1813/2018 & other connected matters. The said judgement dated 11.05.2018 was challenged before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in SLP (C) No. 14320/2018 & other connected matters wherein, vide interim order dated 29.11.2018, candidates who are 25 years and above were provisionally permitted to appear in NEET-UG subject to the final outcome of the said matters.
7. Please ensure your eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA NEET website (www.ntaneet.nic.in) from time to time.
9. Uploading of Photographs, Signature, Left hand thumb impression and Class 10th Certificate
i. The Scanned image of the Passport size Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb.
ii. The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
iii. The Scanned image of Left Hand Thumb Tmpression of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 50Kb
iv. The Scanned image of Class 10th Certificate of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 100Kb to 300Kb
v. The Scanned image of Post Card size Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 300Kb
10. Please keep all these documents for future reference:
(i) Proof of remittance of fee
(ii) Computer Generated Confirmation Page of NTANEET Online Application
(iii) Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from UTs of J & K and Ladakh who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
11. Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned in serial No.-12 till the admission in College or Institution is over.
12. Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one application can be filled in with one mobile no. and e-mail ID) as all information/communication will be sent by NTA on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
13. Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
About NEET UG 2020
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organisation for conducting efficient, transparent and international standard test in order to access the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2020 (NEET (UG) – 2020) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 provides for holding of a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions including those governed under any other law. Thus, the admission to MBBS course in AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER and all AIIMS like Institutions will be made through NEET. The eligibility criteria applicable to appear in NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to the candidates desirous to take admission to INIs like AIIMS.
Similarly, the criteria for minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for admission to MBBS course shall also be applicable to INIs. Further, the common counseling for admission to MBBS course in these INIs shall be conducted by the DGHS as per the Time Schedule specified in the MCI’s regulations.
The NEET (UG) – 2020 will be conducted on Sunday, the 13th September, 2020. The responsibility of the NTA is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and for providing an “All India Rank Merit List” to the Directorate General Health Service, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for providing the result to States/other Counselling Authorities.