The Kerala University has started the Online Registration for UG Admission 2020 under the collages in Kerala University. The Candidates who want to join for Kerala University UG Degree can apply through the website www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. The Degree Admission Prospectus of UGCAP will be available at the Official Website of Kerala University. The Trail Allotment for Kerala University UGCAP will starts on 12.08.2020. The Last Date for the Registration is 17.08.2020.
The Kerala University Degree Admission 2020 (Ekjalakam) Registration started on 21.07.2020
Kerala University Degree Admission Online Application 2020
UG Online Admission 2020 Schedule of dates for Centralized Allotment Process to UG programmes in Govt./Aided/Self Financing Colleges/Centers of the University (UIT’s) for the academic year 2020 21
|Date of commencement of registration||21.07.2020|
|Closure of Registration||17.08.2020|
|Allotted candidates to remit University admission fee through online mode for confirmation of allotment and for rearranging or deleting higher options||18.08.2020 to 23.08.2020|
|Allotted candidates to remit University admission fee through online mode for confirmation of allotment||24.08.2020 to 04.09.2020|
|College joining||Will be announced later|
Kerala University Degree Admission Online Registration Steps
How to Apply for Kerala University UG Admission?
Any candidate who wish to join First Degree Programme under the University of Kerala should compulsorily register online http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
Generating Application Number and Password
1) The first step of UG online registration process is generating application number and password. For this, the candidates have to click on “Click here for Registration” button available in the UG page of the website www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. After that, the candidate has to provide the minimum details like Exam Board, Register Number, Year of Passing, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Email id and Whether Differently Abled. After entering the required details, the candidate will be provided with a unique application number and password. Date of birth is the default password in the format dd/mm/yyyy
The candidate should login with the Application number and Password which they have generated through the previous step.
3) Instructions for Online Registration
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before registration. After reading the instructions click the “Proceed” button. Do not press “BACK” button during registration.
STEPS FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS (1 TO 7)
Step 1 : Registration Fee Payment
The Registration Fee will be as follows:
a). For General / SEBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
b). For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/
Step 2 : Candidate Profile Registration
Candidate should enter the personal details here. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
I. Personal Details
1. Name (As in the certificate of the qualifying examination).
2. Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy format).
3. Gender (Choose Male/Female/Transgender).
4. Keralite: Whether Keralite or not?
5. Nationality: Whether Indian or not?
6. Contact Mobile No: Enter Mobile Number.
7. Land Phone: Enter Land Phone Number with STD Code.
8. Email: Enter Email id.
9. Address: The candidate has to provide permanent address for communication.
Step 3 : Academic Profile Registration.
Enter mark details of the qualifying examination of the candidate.
1. Type of Examination: Regular, Part-time or Open school.
2. Board of Study: Select HSE-Kerala, VHSE-Kerala, ISC, CBSE, THSE or OTHERS. If the candidate has studied in Other Boards (Open School, +2 from other state boards etc.) he/she has to obtain Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala and shall submit the same to the college if he/she gets admission.
3. Stream: Stream of study like Science, Humanities, Commerce.
4. Year of Passing: Select the year of passing of qualifying examination.
5. Number of Appearances: The number of chances taken to complete the qualifying examination.
6. Examination Register Number: The Register number of qualifying examination.
7. Pre-knowledge of Arabic: If the candidate has pre-knowledge of Arabic in secondary or higher secondary level, click yes. This is applicable for only those who wish to take admission for BA Arabic course.
8. Mark Details: Choose appropriate Mark System. If the candidate has studied under Grade system, It is his/her responsibility to convert his/her grades into marks by following the directions from his/her board of study and produce the valid documents at the time of admission.
Step 4 : Upload photo and Signature
Photo [with 150px X 200px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. Photo must be clear and with light background. Signature [with 150px X 60px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. For uploading photo and signature, select the image file in the computer using “Browse” button. After uploading the photo and signature, click “Continue” button for further registration.
Step 5 : Add and Change Options
Selection of choices is to be done with utmost care. On each selection of programme/college options, the same be added to the list of options by invoking “Add Option” button. A student can add up to a maximum of 20 options.
The preference numbers along with the selected options shows the priority of options. So candidate must be very careful in prioritizing their options.
Step 6 : Verify the Application
After adding all the options, click “Preview and Verify Completed Application” button for further registration. A thorough verification be performed before taking printout. Provision for editing is permitted in some specific fields in each section.
Step 7 : Print out of completed application form
Click the ‘Print Completed Application’ button to take the print out of the completed application form. The Registration process is completed only after taking the print out of the completed application form.
Candidates are instructed to submit their application online within the time schedule specified, through admission portal.
Mode of Registration for Sports Quota
The candidates who opt YES to the question “Have you represented any sports competitions?” in the first step of online registration process will be provided with an intermediate step after Step 5 (After Adding Options), for uploading sports achievement certificates.
They have to select the level of achievement and upload scanned copy of corresponding certificate in the respective field. There will be no limit in uploading the number of certificates. Once the certificates are uploaded, registration process can be continued.
Updating the information and options already given on line.
A candidate can edit some of the information given at the time of registration, by entering the Home Page using his/her application number, password (Date of Birth given as default password) as per the following procedure:
1). Go to the UG page in the website http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in and enter the application number, and Date of Birth which is given as password in the Applicant Login section. (Date of Birth in the format dd/mm/yyyy).
It is advised to change the password immediately using the link “PASSWORD” to prevent any type of intrusion by any unauthorized person. The candidate should note down the password and application number.
2). An authorized applicant will be directed to his/her home page with a group of navigation links (My home, Index Mark, Allotment, Edit Profile, Completed Profile, Password and Logout). In the link My Home the applicant can view the status of the application. Click the “Preview & Print Completed Application” button to view /print the application.
3). For updating the personal profile, the candidate has to go to the “Completed Profile” link where he/she can edit some of the information given at the time of online registration.
4). Using the link “Academic Profile” the candidate can change the details of Qualifying Examination except Board, Register Number, Year of passing of Qualifying Examination and the name of the subjects passed.
5). The link “My Options” is provided for the candidate to add/delete/change the preference of the options.
6). After effecting all the changes, the latest printout be taken from “Completed Profile” page.
Online Centralized Allotment Process
Trial Allotment :
A trial allotment will be published before the closure of registration in the profile of the candidate, to give an idea about the chances of getting admission to a Programme at a particular college, based on the options registered and the rank of the candidate. The trial allotment does not guarantee admission to the candidate.
After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for revising options, the first allotment will be published in the website on the date to be notified. Candidates can check the details of allotment in the “Allotment” link provided in their profile. The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee as per the procedure and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotments.
The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the college concerned.
Second Allotment and Remittance of Fee.
The second allotment list will be published on the date to be notified. A candidate who gets an allotment at any stage will have to remit the prescribed fee for the course allotted, through the method
For more Details visit www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in