Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Final Rank List Published – Available now www.polyadmission.org, Kerala Polytechnic 2020 LET Final rank list 2020, polytechnic let 2020 final rank list, polytechnic 2020 lateral entry rank list, polyadmission.org, polytcehnic let rank list, kerala polytechnic 2020 admission
The Kerala Department of Technical Education (DTE) has released the polytechnic LET (Lateral Entry) final rank list for the Polytechnic Single Window Admission. All the candidates can download the lateral entry Final rank list on the official website.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 LET Rank List (Published)
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Final Rank List : The Kerala Department of Technical Education (DTE) has released the polytechnic LET (Lateral Entry) final rank list for the Polytechnic Single Window Admission. All the candidates can download the lateral entry Final rank list on the official website.
How to download Polytechnic 2020 LET Final Rank List
The candidates can download the Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Final Rank List from the official website by using the Application number d date of birth.
Steps To download Polytechnic Lateral Entry Final Rank List
Step 1. Visit the official website
Step 2. Click on the Link Rank List
Step 3. Enter the required Credentials
Step 4. The rank list will display on the screen
Candidates can download the rank list for future references.
Documents to be produced during Admission
All the candidates must produce the documents prescribed below inorder to get the Polytechnic admission for the academic year 2020.
1. Original certificate of SSLC / THSLC or equivalent examination or Birth Certificate.
2. Original mark list of +2 or equivalent certificate
3. Original of Certificates required as per cl. 5.9
4. Original of the Community certificate issued by the authority concerned.
5. Original of the non-creamy layer certificate issued by the authority concerned.
6. Original of Inter caste marriage certificate in the prescribed format from the authority concerned and Non-creamy layer certificate for SEBC/OEC if one of the inter-caste couple belong to SEBC/OEC and caste certificate in the case of SC.
7. Mark list /certificate of ITI/NCVT/SCVT/KGC
8. Medical certificate from the Medical Board as stipulated in clause 3.2
9. TC and Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
Eligibility Criteria for Polytechnic Admission
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
The candidate should be a native of Kerala or have undergone the qualifying examination from an institution in Kerala State.
The candidate should have passed +2/equivalent examination/VHSE with Mathematics, English, physics and chemistry after completion of 2 years regular course or passed 2 years matric courses of NCVT/SCVT/KGCE.
In the case of +2/VHSE, the candidate should have a minimum score of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics separately.
In the case of 2 years courses of NCVT/SCVT/KGCE candidates should have a minimum of 50% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination
In the case of candidates who have passed 2 years courses of NCVT/SCVT/KGCE, they will be considered for admission to the related diploma programme only as per the list of ITI/ /KGCE trade and related diploma programmes (See Annexure VI)
For more details candidates can visit the official website.