Kannur University have announced that the First Allotment for UG courses will be released soon at the official website, all the candidates are requested to keep visiting the official website for latest updates. Once the result is released candidates can get the latest notification based on the same. For more details keep reading this article.
Kannur University UG Degree First Allotment 2021
Kannur University UG Degree First Allotment for the academic year 2021 will be released tomorrow (8.9.2021) at the official website, All the candidates those who have applied for the first allotment can get the allotment status at the official website.All the candidates will be able to access the kannur university degree first allotment status from the official website by using application number and password once the allotment has been published. All the candidates can keep checking this website for latest updates based on this article.
The candidates who have got an allotment in the degree CAP first/First allotment result should have to download the allotment memo from the university web site after login.Applicants who are satisfied with the current allotment can cancel their higher options till the specified date by logging into the website. Those higher options which are not cancelled will be considered for future allotments and the candidates will then have to accept the newly allotted seat.
Kannur University UG Allotment 2021 Important Details
|Admission Activities||Important Dates|
|Date for Online Prospectus and Registration||August 2021|
|Last date for Online Registration||31 August 2021|
|KU UG Trial Allotment 2021 Result Date||31 August 2021|
|Date for First Allotment 2021 Result Date||8 September 2021|
|Second Allotment Result Date||15 September 2021|
|Third Allotment List Release Date||20 September 2021|
|Fourth Allotment List Release Date||23 September 2021|
|Fifth Allotment List Release Date||20 October 2021|
|Sixth Allotment List Date||28 October 2021|
|Spot Admission List Release Date||10, 11, 12 and 15 November 2021|
How to Check Kannur University First Allotment 2021
Candidates can check the Kannur University Degree First Allotment from the official website by using the candidates application number and password. Once the allotment status is released candidates can get the latest updates here on our website
Steps to check Kannur University Degree First allotment 2021
Step 1. Visit the official website
Step 2. Login using application number and password
Step 3. Find the first allotment details
Candidates are requested to download and should take a print out of the same for future uses
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
Candidates are requested to submit the documents mentioned below at the time of admission
1.Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
2. Print out of registration fee & university fee remitted by the candidate by online.
3. Original mark lists of the qualifying examination.
4. Certificate to prove date of birth
5. TC from the Institution last attended
6. Course & Conduct Certificate
7. Original Community Certificate /Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority House Hold (PHH) category certificate (EWS) /The Income and Assests certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)if applicable
8. Non creamy layer certificate in the case of SEBC candidates
9. Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
10. Recognition certificate from the University of Kannur in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, NIOS, Kerala Literacy Mission, CBSE, CISCE and State/Central Equivalent
11. Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
Kannur Univeristy UG Degree Second and Third Allotment
The Second and Third allotments will be conducted subsequently for the vacant seats remaining after each allotment. The applicants who got allotted in first, second and third allotment could take admission to the allotted colleges only after the Third Allotment. And thus, the allotment memo for admission will be available from the website only after the third allotment.
For more details candidates are advised to visit the official website, candidates can click on the link given below to visit the official website
Official website: Click HERE