Kannur University degree first allotment 2020, kannur university UG first allotment 2020, kannur university
The Kannur University Degree First Allotment Result will released soon at the official website. All the candidates those who have applied for the first allotment can check their result at the official website by using application number and password after the allotment have been published. The kannur university degree admission process for the academic year 2020 will be starting from September 16th 2020.
Kannur University Degree First Allotment 2020
All the candidates will be able to access the kannur university degree first allotment status from the official website by using application number and password once the allotment has been published. All the candidates can keep checking this website for latest updates based on this article.
How to Check Kannur University Degree First Allotment Result 2020
Candidates can check the Kannur University Degree First Allotment from the official website by using the candidates application number and password.
Steps to check Kannur University Degree First allotment 2020
Step 1. Visit the official website
Step 2. Login using application number and password
Step 3. The first allotment result will be displayed
The steps mentioned below is not confirmed. Once the result has been published the steps will be mentioned clearly.
The candidates should report to the allotted college once the allotment has come. The candidates who fail to report to the allotted college will be considered as Not Joined and have to wait for the next allotment. All the candidates must produce all the required documents to the allotted college on the specified time. The candidates those who fail to produce the prescribed documents at the prescribed time will not get admission in the allotted college.
Documents to be produced
1.Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
2. Print out of registration fee & university fee remitted by the candidate by online.
3. Original marklists of the qualifying examination.
4. Certificate to prove date of birth
5. TC from the Institution last attended
6. Course & Conduct Certificate
7. Original Community Certificate /Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority House Hold (PHH) category certificate (EWS) /The Income and Assests certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)if applicable
8. Non creamy layer certificate in the case of SEBC candidates
9. Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
10. Recognition certificate from the University of Kannur in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, NIOS, Kerala Literacy Mission, CBSE, CISCE and State/Central Equivalent
11. Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
For more details visit the official website