BFUHS Staff Nurse 2020 Recruitment – Apply Online @ bfuhs.ac.in, BFUHS 2020 Staff nursing recruitment, BFUHS staff nurse recruitment 2020, www.bfuhs.ac.in,www.bfuhs.ac.in staff nurse vacancy 2020, bfuhs staff nurse vacancy 2020
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences ha released the notifications for BFUHS 2020 Staff Nurse Recruitment. All the candidates those who are interested in applying for the recruitment can apply at the official website. The registration for the recruitment will be starting from October 1st 2020 – October 20th 2020. The application form has been released on the official website. The registration will be done through Online mode.
BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
There are 598 total posts which the candidates those who are eligible can apply. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limits, educational qualification details below. Candidates should fill the application form before October 20th. The candidates who forgot to fill the application form within the specified date will not be considered for the recruitment.
The Selection procedure comprises of the written test and interview. The candidates those who have selected for the recruitment will be payed Rs 10300/- to Rs 34800/- + Rs 4600/- Grade pay.
BFUHS Staff Nurse 2020 Recruitment Important details
|Organization Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences – BFUHS|
|No of Posts||598|
|Application start Date||1st October 2020|
|Application Deadline||20th October 2020|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Application Submission mode||Online|
BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can go through the information mentioned below about the recruitment eligibility criteria.
- Should have passed Senior Secondary Part-II Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University or institution
- Should possess a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University or institution
- Should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council established under the Punjab Nurses Registration Act, 1932.
Apart from the above essential qualification as mentioned in the Rules, candidate should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard from any recognized Institution/Board or should have passed the Punjabi Language Proficiency Test conducted by the Department of Languages, Government of Punjab.
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2020
- The upper age limit is relax-able up to 45 years for all Punjab State Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relax-able to the extent of 5 years i.e. up to 42 years for Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the service rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age limit.
- The upper age limit is relax-able to the extent of 10 years i.e. up to 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
- Candidates shall be Citizen of India
- or Citizen of Nepal
- or Subject of Bhutan
- or Tibetan refugee who came over to India before lst January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settlement in India
- or A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intension of permanently setting in India; Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (ii), (iv) and (v) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of Punjab in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice.
How to Apply for BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Step 1. Candidates have visit the official website.
Step 2. Click on the “Jobs & Careers” page.
Step 3. Find the BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 PDF link.
Step 4. Click on Apply Online link.
Step 5. Enter the required credentials
Step 6. Download and submit the BFUHS Staff Nurse Application Form 2020 before the due date 20th October 2020.
For more details visit the official website.