Kerala NTSE 2020-21 Stage – I: Exam Date, Hall Ticket, Registeration, Result, kerala ntse, kerala ntse stage 1 admit card, kerala ntse exam 2021,kerala ntse admit card download 2020,
The State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) Kerala have released the notification for the NTSE Stage – 1 Examination at the official website. All the candidates can chcek the notification at the official website. Candidates can get the direct link to download the notification from our page. To know more keep reading this article.
NTSE Stage 1 Examination
The NTSE Stage 1 examination for the academic year 2020-21 will be held on January 24th 2021, candidates can apply for the examination at the official website before December 11th 2020. The admit card for the examination will be released on the official website before 10 days from examination date.
The National Talent Search Exmination (NTSE) will be held every year for students studying in Class X. This Examination is being held to identify the students talent and their thinking capacity. . The Examination is being conducted in two levels Stage -1 which is a state level examination and Stage 2 which is a national level examination.
Eigibility Criteria for NTSE 2020-21
The students of Class X during the academic year (2020-2021) in any Government / Aided / Recognized Schools / Kendriya Vidyalaya / Navodaya Vidyalaya in Kerala are eligible to apply for the State-level NTS Examination. Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) will also be eligible for scholarship provided the student is below the age of 18 years and is appearingin Class X examination for the first time.Pupils who have secured not less than 55% marks (for SC/ST students it is not less than 50%) for all non-language subjects in the last examination of class IX (2019-2020) will be admitted for the examination.
For the General Category candidates have to pay Rs 250/- and for all SC/ST students candidates have to pay Rs 100/-
About two thousand scholarships are awarded for different stages of education as follows :
(a) Scholarship of Rs. 1250/-per month for Class-XI to XII.
(b) Scholarship of Rs. 2000/-per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates.
(c) Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
Procedure of Examination
Once the candidates have qualified for the Satge 1 Examination the candidates will be able to apply for the Stage 2 Examination which is being conducted by NCERT. The Stage-1 selection for the examination will be done by States/UTs.
Qualifying marks for candidates from SC/ST/PWD (Persons With Disability category is 32% in each paper andfor others(General/OBC/OECand EWS) categories it is 40% in each paper.
From among the candidates who are qualifying thestage I examination only 220 candidates will be selected for Stage II examination as per the quota and guidelines of NCERT.When there is tie in the lowest score, in the selected list all those students who scored the particular score will be included in the list.
The examination will be conducted in Two Partsof 120 minutes duration each. Part I Mental Ability Test (MAT) comprises of 100 objective type questions.
Questions testing verbal and nonverbal, meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure and other similar questions.
In the State as well as National level examinations(Stage I & II) four languages ie. English, Malayalam, Tamiland Kannada can be opted as medium.
Part II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) comprises of 100 objective type questions from Social Science, Science and Mathematics.
a. Complete portions of Std IX & portions up to IIndterm of Std X of State syllabus for the current academic year for the subjects Science, Social Science, Mathematics
b.Complete portions of Std IX & portions up to IInd term of Std X of CBSE syllabus for the current academic year for the subjects Science, Social Science and Mathematics
c.Certain portions studied in lower classes which are essential for the proper understanding of the subjects above. The questions will be of higher order involving application and reasoning.
NTSE Examination Admit Card 2020-21
The SCERT will be relesing the NTSE Stage 1 Examintion hall ticket at the official website all the candidates can download the admit at the official website by following the steps mentioned below. It is very important taht all the students have to download the admit card from teh official website. If the candidates have forgotten to take the admit card the candidate will not be able enter to the examination hall and weite the examination , So you must bring the admit card to the examintion centre.
Steps to download Admit Card
Step 1. Visit the official website
Step 2. Click on the link NTSE 2020-21
Step 3. Enter the login Credentials
Step 4. Click on the link Admit Card download
Step 5. Download the admit card and take a print copy of the samne for future uses.
How to Apply online for NTSE Stage 1 Examination
1. Applications are to be submitted online
Candidates are required to fill all the required details carefully without making any mistake.
2. A valid E-mail ID(Gmail account only) and Mobile Number is mandatory for the registration of your Online Application. The E-mail ID and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of Stage I result. The SCERT will sent essential information with regard to your application and examination in this registered E-mail ID/Mobile number. Incase, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her own new email ID before filling up the online application.
3. It is advised that the candidates must proceed to the payment immediately before the registration process. Payment can be done through SB collect by using a Credit Card, ATM-Debit Card, RuPay Card, UPI, NEFT/RTGS, Net Banking and challan mode. Once the payment is successful and application is submitted,no refund of application fee will be done.
4. After remitting fee you will get a SB collect reference number starting with your registered mobile number
5. If challan mode of payment is selected, download the challan, get a printout and remit the fee in any SBI Branch in Other Payment Modes
6. The candidates may enter the reference number and date on the space provided in the registration page and proceed to fill the other details
7. The username and password will be displayed in the registration page itself as well as in your registered email.
8.Once the registration is complete, you may login with the user ID and password after 24 hours
9. If any of the candidates is not able to register after making the successful payment due to any technical reason, again enter the registration page and fill all the details with the same Reference number received from the bank earlier and a new password will be visible.
10. After Login, you can fill the details in the online application form.
11. There is a provision to edit, update and save the application.
12. Save the details already entered in the online application form.
13. Before submitting the application form, the candidates should carefully verify the data. After confirmation, editing is not possible. Once submitted, no changes in the application form will be entertained.
14. No Online Registration shall be permitted after the closing date
15. The online application form involves the following process: Registration/login, personal details, institutional details, family details, uploading of photograph, uploading of other relevant required documents, payment of fee and final submission.
16. Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a soft copy/scanned (digital) image (in JPG/JPEG format) of his/her recent Passport Size Photograph ((Maximum size : Between 40kb and 60 kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 200H px, Image Type: jpg/jpeg format)).
17. Relevant certificates like Caste Certificate for SC/ST, OBC (Non -Creamy Layer as per central list) (Click here for format) , Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate from the competent authority ((Click here for format)), Disability Certificate from Medical Board (Each Certificate must be scanned in pdf format and size should not exceed more than 500 kb ).
Do not apply online more than one time. If correction is necessary click ‘Online application Editing. Then enter your application ID and application Number and do the necessary corrections.
13. After making any nesessary corrections, Confirm the application
14. After confirmation click submit and get the hard copy of your online application.
15. After CONFIRMATION the candidates are advised to keep with them the hard copy of the application and submit one copy to the HM/Principal with original certificate for final approval .
16. Do not send the hard copy of the application and certificates to SCERT office
For more details Visit the official website