Kerala Lottery Result 16.8.2023 Fifty Fifty FF 61: Kerala Lottery Today Result Fifty Fifty (FF 61) draw will be held in 16/8/2023 at 3pm. Fifty Fifty FF 61 Result will be published online after 4pm. All the Fifty Fifty lottery holders can check the Kerala lottery today result / Fifty Fifty result in this page immediate after the releasing of result.
Fifty Fifty Lottery Result 16.8.2023 – Kerala Lottery
Fifty Fifty Lottery is a weekly lottery conducted by Kerala state lotteries. The Fifty Fifty lottery first prize rewarding a cash prize of Rs :10,000,000/- (1 Crore). A lot of other attractive cash prizes are given to the lottery winners. The lottery tickets available to purchase from the ticket agencies at a cost of Rs 40/- per ticket.
Kerala Lottery 16.8.2023 – Fifty Fifty FF 61
|1st Prize Rs :10,000,000/- (1 Crore)|
|Cons Prize-Rs :8000/-|
|2nd Prize Rs :10,00,000/- (10 Lakhs)|
|3rd Prize Rs :5000/-|
|FOR THE TICKETS ENDING WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS|
|4th Prize-Rs :2000/-|
|5th Prize-Rs :1000/-|
|6th Prize-Rs :500/-|
|7th Prize-Rs :200/-|
|8th Prize-Rs :100/-|
How to Check Kerala Lottery Result Today ?
All the Kerala lottery participants can check the lottery result from the official website or from our website, you can go through either of the way. If you are choosing to check on the official website, you can follow the steps given below. Apart from this, the latest results numbers are also updated daily on this page
Steps to Check Fifty Fifty FF 61 Lottery Result 16.8.2023
- Step 1. Visit the official Website
- Step 2. Click on the tab which mentions “Lottery Result”
- Step 3. Find Today’s Lottery Draw number and the draw
- Step 4. Click on view
- Step 5. Another tab will open up and you can download the pdf result
official lottery details on www.keralalotteries.com
How to Claim Kerala Lottery Result Prize Amount
If you have won a prize amount from the draw, you can draw the prize amount by following the mentioned data’s.
|Prize Money||Deposit Claim Form to|
|₹5,000 or lower||Ticket Agent|
|₹1,00,000 or lower||District Lottery Offices|
|₹1,00,000 or Above||Director of State Lotteries|
|₹1 Lakh to ₹20 Lakhs||Deputy Director|
|₹20 Lakhs and Above||Director|
The prize-winner of a lottery shall surrender the prize-winning ticket within 30 days of the draw with all necessary documents. Prizes up to Rs. 1 Lakh may be claimed from the District Lottery Offices concerned.
If the Prize winning tickets is above Rs.1 Lakh, the tickets shall be surrendered before the Director of State Lotteries after affixing the signature, name and address of the prize winner on the back side of the tickets with the following documents mentioned below.
- A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self attested.
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner
- If the prize winner is a minor, Guardianship certificate from a competent authority.
- In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.
- Self attested copy of the PAN Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
About Kerala Lottery
The Kerala Government is conducting the Kerala Lottery Result, The main lotteries that are conducted by the Kerala Government are the weekly lotteries: Akshaya, Win Win, Karunya, Nirmal, Pournami, Fifty Fifty, Karunya Plus etc, these lottery draws will be held every once in a week. The ticket price for each Kerala Weekly Lottery will be specified in ticket that you will buy. The government is also offering a chance fro the participants to get Bumper Grand prizes by luck conducting the six bumper lotteries, the name of the Kerala bumper lotteries are Kerala Monsoon Bumper Lottery, Thiruvonam Bumper Lottery, Pooja Bumper Lottery, Christmas & New Year Bumper Lottery, Vishu Bumper Lottery and Summer Bumper Lottery.
Kerala Lottery Weekly Draws
|Draw Day||Kerala State Lottery||1st Prize|